CAD设计论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
论坛新手常用操作帮助系统等待验证的用户请看获取社区币方法的说明新注册会员必读(必修)
查看: 3392|回复: 0

ZWCAD - Reliable CAD for 2D&3D Design

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-1-17 08:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
-Have you need to exchange DWG drawing with your team members and business partners? * s! h, Q" ~- p& J
-Do you want to avoid illegal copies of CAD software in your company?, }. u! K. _- C$ R# l6 _
-How to avoid expensive upgrades of your existing CAD software and reduce the CAD budget?) F- B) M5 I% \9 ]  y7 Y
" c- r- r8 f3 q$ s% Q0 x9 j
Now, ZWCAD is your intelligent choice!2 e7 \1 f! W" j7 o
, L7 S! F  x" o' O
Based on latest IntelliCAD and OpenDWG technology, ZWCAD is a reliable CAD for 2D/3D design and it can help the engineers, architects, designers and drafters to create professional CAD drawings and let their design more effective with its powerful drafting features., Y3 p% S# ^& p( ^, P' ], I! b

0 d" ^/ }; y! M" w$ g% Y, zDWG Compatibility & q  O- {. n- \/ E) H: G/ X
ZWCAD is designed to give you unrivaled compatibility with AutoCAD and it uses the exact same DWG drawing format as AutoCAD®. It can read, save and edit the files produced by AutoCAD® (R14-2008) and vice versa. It allows you to exchange drawings with AutoCAD users and to open / save any existing AutoCAD file without any conversion or data loss.
; m9 k7 {% d& A8 ]8 u4 C1 C+ L
$ N& O! Y1 j  a! ^Easy to Use 3 m- D7 X  ?0 S, p6 a
ZWCAD also provides a high degree of compatibility with the AutoCAD command set, menu files, scripts and symbol library, etc. And the work style of ZWCAD is almost the same as AutoCAD. Your can easily transfer custom AutoCAD environments into ZWCAD and continue working in your favorite drafting environment.  7 I* {9 E4 K) o$ ?0 Z2 _( Q
5 ^5 Y; ~) L& }( k! o  K
Better APIs 4 B( M' V3 ?2 L% e. t5 b
ZWCAD allows you to use SDS (equivalent to ADS), LISP, and VBA (PRO only) to develop specific routines and applications you need. Further more, ZWCAD 2008 provides DRX (similar to ARX in AutoCAD) programming interface to develop your own applications more easily.2 V% t) y" r2 @! V/ c; W: X
) R9 D7 p/ A! c* B
Affordable Price $ h8 V4 }  B4 W% @  z% I' V
ZWCAD costs only a fraction of a full AutoCAD® version, while offering similar functionality and unrivaled compatibility. Today, more than 60 000 customers around in 60 countries choose ZWCAD to reduce their CAD budge and increase their design productivity, including many Fortune 500 companies such as Honda, Alcatel-Lucent, CIMS, GP, THORN, GE etc.
" l3 Q) V$ F. u; {http://www.zwcad.org
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于|免责|隐私|版权|广告|联系|手机版|CAD设计论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 14:21

CAD设计论坛,为工程师增加动力。

© 2005-2024 askcad.com. All rights reserved.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表